- A modern version of a traditional matching game that moves while players try to find a match
- Simple format is easier for little fingers than cards and allows for independent gameplay
- Reinforces key developmental skills like color matching and memory
- More than 10 million units sold of this popular childhood game!
- Includes a fun Pop the Pig Make-A-Match Card Game.For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up
This wacky, quacky memory and matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a "My First Game," helping kids with shape recognition and colors. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming - the bottom side of each duck has a colored shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape; if it matches their colored shape, they get to keep the duck. If it doesn't match, they put it back. The ducks continue to swim, so it's more challenging than a traditional memory game but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. The first player with 3 ducks that match their shape wins! Requires 2 AA batteries (not included). For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up. Includes a fun Pop the Pig Make-A-Match Card Game!